Wailea Healing Center Policies
Please arrive for your appointment 5 – 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time for a relaxed and unhurried experience. Late arrivals will receive a shortened session in order to keep on schedule.
A valid credit card is required to book an appointment.
We understand that life happens and schedules change. Please let us know as soon as possible of any unexpected changes and we will do the same. If you need to reschedule, cancel an appointment, or reduce your appointment hours we require 4 hours prior to the time of service or full payment will be charged to your credit card. Thank you for understanding.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed do not include 4.167% Hawaii State Tax, which will be added to the total.
What you need to know:
- We are not medical doctors
- We do not practice medicine
- We do not diagnose illnesses
- We do not prescribe or adjust medication
- By booking, attending and paying for any sessions associated with Wailea Healing Center you are acknowledging satisfaction with the services provided.
- If you have been diagnosed by a licensed health professional as having any disease, injury, or other physical or mental condition please understand that it is your responsibility to inform the person who made the diagnosis about the sessions you are having. If you would decide to discontinue any treatment or therapy which has been previously ordered, prescribed or recommended by the licensed health professional, please understand that by discontinuing any such treatment or therapy you assume responsibility for any outcome resulting from discontinuing that treatment or therapy.